Any occasion becomes more precious when you have things to ponder upon, whether it be telling your loved ones to make a fresh start, or telling them that even better things lie ahead, our selection of wonderful quotes are bound to get you and your loved ones thinking.
So just go through our collection of 2016 New Year Quotes and get a great head-start for New Year’s and do not forget to share them with people whom you care about.
- If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.Cyril Cusack
- The New Year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals. Melody Beattie
- I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something.Neil Gaiman
- There are greater things to be achieved in every New Year, and each and everyone must prepare themselves to be great, not by words of the mouth, but by a lot of sacrifices.Michael Bassey Johnson
- Waste no tears over the grieves of yesterday. Euripides.
- Each age has deemed the new-born year the fittest time for festal cheer.Sir Walter Scott
- For eleven months and maybe about twenty days each year, we concentrate upon the shortcomings of others, but for a few days at the turn of New Year we look at our own. It's a good habit.Arthur H. Sulzberger